AMADA – AT THE GATEWAY TO PARRAMATTA!
The very word ‘Amada’ means ‘beloved’ - and there can be little doubt that the design of this masterpiece has been nothing less than a profound labour of love, setting an altogether unsurpassed standard for architecture in Mays Hill.
In keeping with its name, Amada offers residents a life they can truly fall in love with. Open plan design makes for a seamless flow of living areas, that offer a sense of both space and intimacy together with luxuriously appointed interiors, designed for comfort and convenience bringing together elegant earthly tones and finished with the highest attention to detail.
Situated within minutes, drive/bus ride to Parramatta Bus & Rail Interchange, Westfield and Westmead’s world-class medical, educational and research precinct. Enjoy the chic lifestyle, convenience and buzzing night life the Parramatta CBD has to offer including cafés, restaurants, fashion boutiques, theatre and cinema. Also located nearby are several quality schools, ovals, parks and sporting facilities including the magical, waterside Parramatta Park. Easy access to the M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway. Amada provides residents the best of Sydney’s second largest central business district, while at the same time presenting a quiet suburban retreat at the end of the day.
Every detail in Amada has been carefully considered in order to achieve a 5-star green star design and as-built rating and reduce energy consumption by 40% which will benefit both owners and investors through lower strata levies and lower energy bills. Home automation is available, to provide individual monitoring and fine tuning of energy usage.
NOW SELLING OFF THE PLAN! Secure your apartment today with as little as a 10% deposit and pay nothing more until completion!
First Home Buyers, take advantage of the State Government’s First home buyer grant of $10,000 for apartments up to $600,000 and pay zero stamp duty for apartments up to $650,000 (a saving of over $30,000).
- Contemporary kitchens with ample cupboard space and soft close doors and drawers
- 20mm Caesar Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ducted range hood
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- LED down lights to entry, lounge/dining and kitchen
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge/dining area
- Modern bathrooms and ensuites with wall mounted vanities
- Video intercom security
- Lift access to all levels
- Secure basement parking and lockable storage room
- Excellent rental returns in high growth, strong demand area
For a very limited time the developer is offering an upgrade package worth $15,000 at no extra cost. This package includes:
- Timber floor boards to living areas
- Where possible dual split system A/C to master bedroom and living area
- Slide away gas BBQ to balcony
- Combi Blinds to all windows
- Home Automation package for lighting, A/C etc.
For a complete media pack or to arrange an inspection of the display suite please contact Lebba Khater or Anthony Malek.